Thank goodness the little one loved her bath! We did it Wes's way and I ended up in the tub fully clothed.

She has been working really hard on getting her whole hand in that mouth of hers


Sadie and Wes can fall asleep any where at any time. Not only do they look identical with the cheeks but they have the same silly little quirks, theyre both gonna drive mommy nutz.
3 comments:
Hi Nicole! What wonderful pictures! Sadie is a doll! Wes is pretty cute too!!!
It was a treat to spend the evening with you,Sadie, your sister and mom at Karyn's . . . you're looking great, momma!!!
cute pics Nicole....fun seeing Sadie last night for her first of many trips to the Sushi Lounge
Hi Nicole...your little girl is just so sweet. I hope I can meet her this March when I am out there.
Post a Comment