

The best Christmas Gift Ever!!!!
Well Ms. Sadie arrived in great fashion at 9:48pm on December 21st weighing in at 8lbs 3 oz and a short little 18 inches long...LOL..yes she got my weight and her dads height!!! But she is beautiful. It was quite the day, early on Friday morning Daddy woke up with some pain in his abdomine and shortly after a quick run in with the trashcan he was rushed off to the emergency room at the neighboring hospital...meanwhile my water had been broken and was starting some serious contractions. Funny now not so funny then. Daddy ended up being ok, just a few kidney stones...lol...all i wanted was one day, is that to much to ask! He was able to return to be with me later in the day, I labored all day with little success. Later that night I unforunatley started to develop a fever and Ms. Sadie's heart beat and my blood pressure became a little erratic and then got to be really erractic so the call was made to get her out safely...Off we went down the hallway like the Indy 500 I totally felt like I was in a sureal episode of Greys Anatomy. Wes came trotting down in his little bunny suite they gave him to be with me in the OR. The section went well and with in minutes I heard my babygirl cry. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced. They still had some work to do on me, I was having some blood pressure issues and some breathing difficulty but I didn't care, she was perfect!!!! We stayed in the hospital for a few more days to get all better and the Doc let us out on Christmas Eve! The best Christmas ever!
2 comments:
crI'm so happy everyone is home safe and getting into the groove of things. Sadie is so wonderful!!
Great photos, keep them coming
Post a Comment