Join Wes, Nicole and Sadie in their daily journey all over San Diego County.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
The Bestest Baby Shower!
Thanks to everyone for my great baby shower! It was perfect and Danny should make sure she watches out for exploding champagne bottles! No one likes a quick finisher!!!!!! Thanks to Karyn, Candy and everyone else!!!!
Yes you do look hot! Hey sis did you go back and look at the pic again and have to write that down again? haha! Man..we still look hot in that pic! Glad you had fun Nicole. I still think it was funny when I met you at my baby shower. Hope to see you when I am out there!
3 comments:
we look HOT!!
we look HOT!!
Yes you do look hot! Hey sis did you go back and look at the pic again and have to write that down again? haha! Man..we still look hot in that pic! Glad you had fun Nicole. I still think it was funny when I met you at my baby shower. Hope to see you when I am out there!
Post a Comment